Have you ever wondered how much that leaking faucet or constantly dripping shower is costing you? You won’t need to wonder any longer because Drip Detective will show you exactly how much water is running down your drain. Drip Detective only takes a few seconds to quickly and accurately show you the amount of water and the cost associated with any water leak. Drip detective was designed to make it easy to determine your water costs whether your leak is a slow drip, or a constantly running stream of water.
- Tap Screen (best for measuring slow leaks) – Simply tap the screen each time a drip falls from your faucet. After just a couple taps, Drip Detective determines the average drip rate.
- Measure Volume Screen (best for measuring fast leaks) – Select any of the volumes listed (i.e., teaspoon, tablespoon, pint, … gallon, or metric volumes), place the selected container underneath the leaking faucet and time how long it takes to fill the container.
- Supports both Metric and American volumes.
- Calculates the amount of water wasted each day, week, month and year.
- Calculates the cost of your water leak each day, week, month and year.